Because we deal exclusively in custom, wrought iron furniture in Phoenix, AZ, Eco Advantage Custom Patio Furniture is pleased to offer powder coating services for your convenience. Powder coating is essential to finishing outdoor furniture and plays an integral role in its protection against the elements, as well as its longevity.
What is powder coating?
Powder coating—sometimes called static painting—is the idea of adhering small statically charged particles to a piece of metal, then baking them on for a finish that’s incredibly resilient. It’s a stronger solution than any wet paint, and offers a slew of benefits that make it ideal for patio furniture:
- It creates an impermeable moisture barrier, to help prevent rust from forming.
- It adds a professional appeal to the finished product and creates an even tone throughout.
- It reduces abrasions and other forms of marring that can detract from furniture.
- It prevents metal splinters and spurs from forming over time.
- If you’ve got tables or custom patio chairs in Phoenix, AZ made of wrought iron, it’s important to ensure they’re powder coated for their protection and your enjoyment of them.
Powder Coating Services in Phoenix, AZ
If you’ve got old or unprotected patio furniture that is in need of powder coating, get in touch with Eco Advantage Custom Patio Furniture today! We offer comprehensive powder coating services to ensure your furniture is living up to your expectations of it, and that it’s remaining fresh and clean for years to come.
We can even help you remedy rust issues that have already started forming on your furniture and provide a sustainable powder coating solution that ensures your pieces retain their value for the future.
For more information about powder coating services for your wrought iron furniture, get in touch with us today by calling 602-900-5248.